Monday 13 August 2012

Demon Huntress Update

Google Image

As I mentioned before I am currently working on my tentatively titled young adult series, Demon Huntress.
Demon Huntress is meant to be a trilogy and I will give you guys the tiny preview I promised.
We have Greer, pronounced Grea with a short 'e' sound (no last name yet) who is a demon huntress (duh...). She needs to find peace with herself before she can save the world from an apolocolyptic demon invasion.
There are various levels of growth for Greer, from finding out that she too is of demonic descent, learning  to love and accept both halves of herself (demon and human) and finding the strength to risk her heart.
You know I could not leave out some man candy from this series in the form of Sheadon Minolein. He is a good guy with a big heart and a flirty mouth, just what Greer needs to loosen up.
I don't want to give too much away, especially since all the pieces don't fit in my head yet and are very susceptible to chance that this point.
Today has been very productive though I have no idea how many words I wrote. I'm trying to stop obsessing over the number and just write.
I will have more on Demon Huntress in the upcoming weeks, including a "proper blurb" and a few teasers.
'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment